Happy New Year!!!!! I’m so excited to see 2016. 2015 was quite an emotional roller coaster for me. I started My Product Addiction in 2015 but there were so many obstacles I faced that prevented me from making it as great as it could be. So in 2016 I’m starting off full steam ahead! I rarely make New Years resolutions but as I sat down and thought about my goals for the next quarter and where I see My Product Addiction going, I forced myself to write down a list of resolutions.
- Focus more on building My Product Addiction
- Buy a camera! Canon T3 Rebel would be ideal
- Become a vegetarian
- Focus on my health goals and getting my body back to being healthy
- Save more money and get out of debt
- Start a YouTube Channel
- Travel to places I’ve never been before
- Focus on myself
I’m excited to see what 2016 has in store me. What are some of your resolutions for the new year?
Until next time lovies…